Saturday, May 2, 2009

20 Pound Fail

I am sad that I am having to make this listing but unfortunately I have to. I just recently found out I am pregnant and unable to keep my beloved cat.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY Here is a little about him. He is about 5 1/2 years old. He weighs about 20 lbs. We got him from the Humane Society so he is neutered. All of his shots are up to date. Does not have any phsical problems. Just very large. We have only taken him to the vet once since we got him for a check up. He is very loving but takes time to get use to knew things and tends to hiss (not bite) in new surroundings and people. He needs a haircut and his nails trimmed as they grow very fast. Attached are pictures. As you can see he is a lovely looking baby.
He comes with 2 litter boxes (1 extrememly large and one normal), food, litter, toys (scratch post, carpet scratcher, groomer scratcher and much more), travel carrier, and shampoo. He loves to sleep in baskets, under beds, and anywhere he can hide.
Has lived around a very hyperactive Puggle since we got him so if you have other animals he will adjust.
If interested in this lovely baby please email me.


If the reason you're getting rid of your cat is because you're pregnant, be advised that you have a better chance of getting Toxoplasmosis from undercooked meat than you do from cat feces, especially if you have an indoor cat. Unless you eat cat turds right out of the box or garden without gloves or washing your hands, you're probably going to be OK. If you eat cat shit, or get rid of a cat just because the stick turned blue, you're probably beyond help anyway.

Here's a novel thought--get your husband to empty the cat box for you if you're so concerned. What, he was good enough to knock you up, but not scoop poop? Don't worry, he'll get "use" to "knew" things.

5 comments:

  1. That's how I got my old cat, Kevin. Wench decided that after a wedding, a baby, and fetus #2, it was time to get rid of her overweight, diabetic, and heartbroken cat. I loved him to pieces.
    People who dump cats, after giving them health problems, should be publicly outed, shamed and shunned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you. I think the baby excuse is probably the lamest there is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've got a twenty-pounder ourselves, but he's just a big cat. This boy looks like Jabba the Hutt. I can see him becoming diabetic before he's ten, poor baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Tobes is at least seventeen pounds, but he's just a huge cat--you should see the paws on him (when he swats, he HITS). Some people's cats are just giant and are healthy regardless.

    ReplyDelete