Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"Docshound" Fail

We have a twofer today:

my wife and i have a beautiful daple docshound and she needs a good home she is our little baby unfortunutly we cannot keep her because we are moving into a smaller place that doesnt allow pets :( she is a beautiful and a absolute sweet heart and needs a warm place to lay down and someone to play fetch with. she is a little over a year old and is house traind. she dosent houl or bark. she will occasionally wine but thats about it we are asking a rehoming fee of $350 for her and some of that will be coming back to you if after a month as long as she is in good health. if you want pictures text me at xxx-xxx-xxxx and i can send some to you other wise if you want to see her or if you want her text me or e-mail me at the link above.

I'm glad she doesn't houl and that she's house traind. I hate it when untraind dogs houl, don't you? It's even worse when they wine.

My psychic superpowers tell me that whoever buys this dog (excuse me, re-homes) will never ever see a penny of that $350 back. I'm that good.

Next up we have more adventures in Dachshund Dumbassery:

Papered mini dachsund needs good home. Male, 3 months old. Needs shots and to be neutered. Re-homing fee of $600. I am not home enough to take care of him.

At least this is short and sweet. Six hundred bucks gets you an unfixed and most likely untrained (those psychic powers are acting up again) puppy. I'm also thinking those papers are suspect at best, because what kind of reputable breeder lets a dog go without shots? It could just be the way the ad is written, but the inference is that the dog hasn't ever seen a vet. Oy.

Final thought: I find it ironic that neither of these tools can spell "Dachshund," but they had no trouble finding the dollar sign in their quest to unload the dogs.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why dachshund is such a hard word to spell. and I don't know how one can own a particular breed of dog and not know the correct spelling of the breed. I guess we can only be glad they aren't breeding docshounds, dachsunds, dash hounds, weenie dogs or hot dog dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fun Germanic word to say. You can really put some spin on the "Dach" and sound like your'e about to hock a loogie.

    Yes, thankfully they aren't breeding these (insert your fave spelling here), but they sure as shit are SELLING them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solid state lighting does not have any moving components inside it.
    The contacts are arranged in alphabetical order making it hassle-free going over the contact list.
    Next it will be time of the lesser folks like 60w, 40w and 25w.


    Look at my web site; Deckenleuchten

    ReplyDelete