Friday, May 29, 2009

Bernese Mountain Fail.

rehoming advice needed

I need advice. I have a 3 year old male berner. Very sweet. Except that he has become extreemely dog aggressive. He us unaltered. Please no mail telling me how worng it is and that that we would not be having these issues if we have neutered. We know. What I need is information on rehoming so that I make sure he finds a safe new home. We cannot keep him. We ahve a neighbor dog who he hates. everytime they pass by he goes crazy. even broke a window trying to getout. He is marking in the house daily right in front of us. I am worried about our child safety. At the same time we know it is our fault and want to make sure we get his needs taken care of. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. We cannot keep him.

You really want advice? GET THE DAMN DOG NEUTERED. Here's some more advice: don't say "please no mail telling us how worng it is" when the furry problem is marking the carpets daily. You know it's your fault, and you just don't care. May your inbox overflow with the stuff called hate mail. You should be ashamed of yourself.

It's super-duper sweet that you're worried about your child's safety, but I don't think I'm alone in thinking someone like you should never have bred in the first place.

Even more advice: learn to spell. You look like selfish lazy assholes enough without your butchering the English language.

I do hope this dog found a home that will a.) fix him, and b.) take the time to train him into the awesome dog that most Berners are.

2 comments:

  1. Neuter the dog, and then yourselves. You're too stupid and selfish to inflict your parenting on any more innocent, unwilling children.

    ReplyDelete